Lead Generation Specialist (Full-Time)
The Lead Generation Specialist’s role is to identify new sales opportunities within defined niches or industries through actively prospecting, planning, and analysing. It involves engaging prospects over the phone and assessing if potential clients require digital marketing expertise. This specialist will then schedule a meeting with the client, and assign the appointment to an available consultant.
As the focus is on acquiring quality leads, training will be provided to ensure that the the specialist understands digital marketing at a sufficient level to prospect effectively. More ideally, this candidate comes with some digital marketing training and education to speak confidently on the subject matter. Candidates must possess a good command of spoken English and have a good working knowledge of how general IT works (computers, smartphones, social media platforms, and so on).
This is a challenging but rewarding role, so being cool-tempered and able to handle rejection are good qualities to have. Reasonable daily KPIs will be set, and successfully scheduled meetings and deals closed are incentivised. Having the opportunity to work in a co-working space in Clarke Quay is a huge plus as well!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full-time role (8 hours daily, Monday to Friday)
- Leads generation through lukewarm/cold telemarketing
- Achieve and exceed KPI targets set daily/weekly/monthly
- General management and administrative tasks
- Great on-the-job training on digital marketing and lead generation
- Fun and supportive environment at a cool co-working space
- Incentivised performance
- Flexible schedule
- Must possess at least Secondary School/”O” Level in any field, or equivalent
- Good command of English
- Some work experience required
- Good working knowledge of general IT and technology
Good to have:
- Background in digital marketing