ADVERTISING IN GOOGLE WITH GOOGLE ADS
Is there any other channel that will help you reach so many people specifically looking for your products or services as Google’s search engine? There are two ways to show up in Google: organic search results or advertising with Google Ads. On this page, we’ll tell you more about Google Ads and what they can do for your company.
GETTING STARTED WITH GOOGLE ADS
Getting started with advertising in Google is easy. You simply create an ad text, specify a number of keywords and set your bids and budget. This, however, is only the start:
- Which keywords should you include, and which should you disable because they don’t render?
- Do your advertising copy and extensions set you apart from your competitors?
- How good are the landing pages of the site that your visitors are redirected to?
- Should the bids in your campaign be increased or reduced and when is the best time to do so?
OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST FOR EXISTING ADS CAMPAIGNS
If you already have a campaign and are wondering whether you might be able to boost its returns, look no further than RIFF. Our certified SEA specialists will analyze your campaigns and map out opportunities for expansion and/or chances to save costs. In our experience, there are always new ways to maximize your campaign’s returns. RIFF has experience with E-commerce and with lead generation.
INDISPENSABLE FOR E-COMMERCE: GOOGLE SHOPPING
If you have an online store and customers can order products from your website, Google Shopping ads offer very interesting opportunities to increase your reach and boost your conversions. However, designing and optimizing a Shopping campaign is a skill in and of itself. Unlike with traditional text ads, you can’t specify your preferred keywords, and the adjustment process for bids is also different. RIFF has developed a best practice for optimizing Google Shopping campaigns.
ULTIMATE RELEVANCE WITH LONGTAIL CAMPAIGNS
People use all sorts of keywords to find what they’re looking for. RIFF manages campaigns that seek to respond to millions of different searches every year, with new searches being added every day. 15% of all searches are unique: they have never been used by anyone else in the history of Google. These ‘longtail’ searches are often diamonds in the rough, the keywords that will maximize your campaign’s results. This is a smart way to respond to visitors’ ever-changing information needs and an appealing alternative to advertising with expensive keywords.
ADWORDS CAMPAIGN AUTOMATION
The more you tailor your ads and advertising copy to all those different searches, the higher your campaign’s return will be. However, manually targeting campaigns based on thousands or even millions of keywords is virtually impossible, which is why RIFF provides campaign design and management automation services, which let you dynamically update your ads with the right prices, availability or other variables. This smart approach won’t just take a lot of work off your plate, but will also ensure that your ads are always relevant and optimized. For this purpose, RIFF uses a range of tools. Optimal returns and efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE RIFF?
RIFF isn’t the only professional agency that can support you in designing and managing your Google Ads campaigns, but what is unique, is our position in the market. Just a few distinctive reasons to choose us:
- You can depend on our years of experience in optimizing Google Ads campaigns. Well-trained, experienced SEA specialists will support you and your campaigns. For us, our customers’ objectives always come first;
- RIFF works very closely with Google and is one of the few premium Google partners in the Netherlands, which gives us access to the latest insights and means we have a little more clout with Google;
- RIFF can use its own automation solutions to create highly efficient campaigns. We even manage major, complex campaigns at a relatively low cost.
ASK OUR SEA SPECIALISTS
In short: if you want to know more about Google Ads, want to have an existing campaign optimized, want to automate your Ads campaigns or would like an entirely new Google Ads setup, please contact RIFF right away, and we’ll happily tell you more!