Project- / teammanager Digital Marketing
What will you do?
As a project manager at RIFF Digital Marketing you are responsible for preparing, setting up and supervising online marketing projects. You lead a team of 8-10 online marketing specialists. Together with your project team, you ensure that projects are delivered within the set deadlines and budgets. You also take care of the HR cycle and other personnel related matters for your project team. Some important tasks in this function are:
- Create project / capacity planning and project budgets;
- Stakeholder management (internal and external);
- Planning and preparing meetings with specialists and clients;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Optimize project-based working methods;
- Performance management;
- Responsible for recruitment, promotion and outflow of specialists;
- Performance and development interviews.
Who will you work with?
In this position you will be part of the Lead Generation team. This team focuses on larger lead generation sides. You work in multidisciplinary customer teams with various online marketing specialists in the field of SEA, SEO, CRO and / or CRM. In addition, you work closely with a client manager and account manager, who are responsible for the contact with the client, and a strategic specialist, who bears final responsibility for the content and quality of the project. Finally, you will play a role in the leadership team that is responsible for setting the course for RIFF Digital Marketing.
Who are you?
You are a project manager in heart and soul. You are great at planning, you work in a goal-oriented way and always you keep the overview in mind. You think ahead, keep an eye on risks and see it as a challenge to come up with creative solutions. With your excellent communication and social skills, you know how to enthuse and motivate everyone around you. You know how to win over different types of people and bring out the best in every person. With you in the team, every project runs smoothly.
- 3-5 years of experience with project management within digital marketing or related projects;
- Experience with managing a team;
- Experience on the desk side is an advantage;
- Experience with different project management methodologies is an advantage;
- HBO / WO education;
- Native or professional working proficiency in Dutch is required.
Who are we?
As a Leading Digital Strategy and Delivery partner, RIFF helps organizations to establish an optimal customer journey. We do this by making the lives of our clients’ customers easier, nicer and better every day. With more than 200 specialists, RIFF works on total solutions in the areas of Content, Digital Technology, Digital Marketing and Digital Engagement. This allows RIFF to completely indulge clients in their digital transformation.
Within RIFF Digital Marketing we work daily on the success of our clients in the fields of search, online advertising, content, conversion optimization, e-mail and social media. In this way we are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience.
What do we offer?
A warm working environment where innovative working for the best clients is at our core. There is an open atmosphere of mutually working together and sharing knowledge. To stay ahead, we continually invest in the development of our employees in the form of knowledge sharing, training and career paths. In addition, there are of course other benefits to working at RIFF:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Possibility to go to (inter)national events;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Education and training opportunities;
- 25 vacation days, the option to purchase extra and possibility for a sabbatical;
- And a lot of fun like Friday afternoon drinks and Christmas parties, annual ski trip and celebrating Carnaval in Den Bosch.
Are we a match?
We score an 8.5 as a fun company to work for and a great, big 9 as a company that you are proud to work for. And that is not so surprising, because don’t we all just want to have a game of table football with like-minded colleagues during our break?