Social Media Engagement Specialist Philips – German/English
RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for inspiring brands like Philips. As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all expressions about our clients;
- You will be responsible for community management;
- You will proactive answer questions from customers about the products and services of our clients;
- You will improve the customer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites from our clients and strive for 100% customer satisfaction;
- You will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate;
- You will share knowledge with the client’s product specialists in order to improve their products and services. BIG PLUS if you have data analytics skills and/or advanced Excel skills to aid our reporting.
Who you are
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy. The working hours are ideally suited for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? A position as social media engagement specialist is also suitable for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use definitely counts as well. Besides that, you speak German and English on a native level.
What do we offer?
- Money! This means 12,50 gross per hour;
- Work as much as you want. We offer contracts from 16 – 24 and 32 -40 hours;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team lead, Client manager and Consultant;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- Open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent or foosball match? Challenge your co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night. On Thursdays, our amazing office manager even has an assortment of healthy snacks to celebrate the already famous ‘Gezonderdag’.
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter via the contact form!