Medior SEA / Online Advertising Consultant
What you will be doing?
As part of the advertising team, you are co-responsible for conceiving and managing online advertising campaigns. You are able to translate your customer’s targets to an online strategy, for which you employ means as efficiently as possible, so as to achieve a high as possible return for the customer. For this, you employ a large gamut of advertising options, like AdWords, Analytics, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Amazon, Beslist and Marktplaats. Some of the important tasks in this position are:
- Deciding for each customer what the optimal strategy for a good return is;
- Making analyses to improve the performance of advertising campaigns;
- Preparing and conducting evaluation meetings with customers about the field;
- Answering questions of customers pertaining to your field of expertise;
- Proactively sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Making an active contribution during knowledge sessions about the matter;
- Watching over customer satisfaction.
Who you will be working with?
You work in multidisciplinary customer teams with different online marketing specialists in the field of SEO, content, CRO and/or CRM. Together with your team, you are responsible for achieving the online targets of your customers. You make sure within the team that the advertising campaigns are delivered to make achieving these targets possible.
Besides this, you are part of a team consisting of 13 Online Advertising Consultants, who specialise in a variety of online advertising channels, like SEA, PPC, remarketing, social, display and programmatic advertising. With this team, you can exchange ideas about what is the best online advertising strategy for you customers. Together, you emerge yourselves in the newest, cutting-edge online advertising techniques and tools to strengthen the development of knowledge within the team.
Who you are?
You have a passion for the profession of online marketing, and you are a specialist in the field of online advertising. You are very analytically capable, and you know like no other how to achieve the best results for your customers. You do this with a result driven work attitude, and by constantly analysing and optimising your campaigns. Also, you enjoy working with customers and you get a kick out of presenting your advertising strategy. Customer dedication is your highest priority, and so you see it as a challenge to help lift this to a higher level.
- A completed higher professional or university education, preferably in exact science;
- At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience as an Online Advertising Consultant;
- Experience with Shopping Advertising is an advantage;
- In possession of 4 Google AdWords Exams as part of Google AdWords Certification Program, or prepared to obtain these;
- In possession of Google Analytics Individual Qualification, or prepared to obtain this;
- Professional Dutch language proficiency.
Who are we?
As a Leading Digital Strategy and Delivery partner, RIFF helps organizations to establish an optimal customer journey. We do this by making the lives of our clients’ customers easier, nicer and better every day. With more than 200 specialists, RIFF works on total solutions in the areas of Content, Digital Technology, Digital Marketing and Digital Engagement. This allows RIFF to completely indulge clients in their digital transformation.
Within RIFF Digital Marketing we work daily on the success of our clients in the fields of search, online advertising, content, conversion optimization, e-mail and social media. In this way we are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience.
What do we offer?
A warm working environment where innovative working for the best clients is at our core. There is an open atmosphere of mutually working together and sharing knowledge. To stay ahead, we continually invest in the development of our employees in the form of knowledge sharing, training and career paths. In addition, there are of course other benefits to working at RIFF:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Possibility to go to (inter)national events;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Education and training opportunities;
- 25 vacation days, the option to purchase extra and possibility for a sabbatical;
- And a lot of fun like Friday afternoon drinks and Christmas parties, annual ski trip and celebrating Carnaval in Den Bosch.
Are we a match?
We score an 8.5 as a fun company to work for and a great, big 9 as a company that you are proud to work for. And that is not so surprising, because don’t we all just want to have a game of table football with like-minded colleagues during our break?