Engagement Center Team Lead
What will you do?
You are the link between the Engagement Contact Center and consumers of Arla Foods and you will make sure that the quality of the team stays at an all time high to help service these customers. As a customer care specialist:
- You will communicate via social media (and via telephone) to support campaigns and carry out the brand.
- Help Arla’s customers have a better understanding of the products and its benefits.
- With your sympathetic attitude, you handle messages and questions from the organic lifestyle community and other healthy lifestyle consumers on social media, via website forms or by phone, and you strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- When dealing with the messages, you always keep in mind the achievement of the agreed targets.
- You use the daily feedback, in consultation with the Team Manager, to improve customer experiences and to keep all relevant information systems up-to-date.
- You use your sense of brand image and reputation management to transform any situation into a positive experience;
- You will help Arla’s customers to use their products.
Team Lead responsibilities:
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Create and supervise planning
- Quality control
- Coach the team members
- Update the team with all relevant new information
- Contact Person between RIFF & Arla for engagement services
- Responsible for the improvement of processes and services
Who are you?
You are a fresh graduate or currently busy finalizing your bachelor study. Experience with social media and / or telephone contact is nice, but we are mainly concerned with the following:
- You speak native level Bahasa or native level Tagalog and are also fluent in English.
- You have some experience in leading a team (can be a team in college/university or in extracurricular activities)
- You hate grammatical errors and have an excellent sense of language that allows you to answer questions flawlessly in writing.
- You’re empathetic, you always think about the customer, and will do everything in your power to make them happy.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Is it slightly busier than normal? Is there a customer complaint? No problem, you keep your head cool and don’t panic.
- You want to contribute to further developing the Arla Foods customer service on a digital level.
- Background in food and nutrition or communication is a plus.
To succeed in this role, you will need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work during the day, in the evening and at night. Perfect to combine with your busy (student) life.
- Work as much as you want. We offer a min-max contract of 24-32 and 32-40 hours per week;
- You will receive intensive brand, product, systems and customer training internally and on location. Start date is expected to be half June 2019.
- We stimulate personal development and offer opportunities to grow into Team Manager;
- You will work in an open and informal environment for an international organization
Where will you work?
You will be working from our office in WeWork SCBD Jakarta. An area with a mixture of business, lifestyle and sport opportunities. In the office you will find a team that is as close like family with a fun but professional atmosphere.
Since you will work in shifts and the office will be available 24/7 expect a self service office where you can get free coffee/tea and kitchen utilities to be able to provide you with whatever nutrition you need.
Are we a match?
Would you like to help people with their organic lifestyle and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Click “Apply”.
RIFF provides custom solutions for the complete online customer journey. A custom approach with which we transform your online ambitions to results. Our team of experienced digital specialists works daily on the success of clients all over the globe.
We connect people and organizations from the first moment of contact until a durable relationship has been developed, and beyond. From building an online presence through website/app development, content creation to digital marketing and customer engagement. RIFF is with your organization through every digital step of the consumer’s journey.
About Arla Foods
We are 19,000 colleagues across 30 countries and 12,000 dairy farmer owners in Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Together, we share a strong identity Good Growth that guides our decisions as we create the future of dairy. To us, this means setting and leading the agenda for a healthy, natural and responsible dairy industry. We work continuously on the farms, at the dairies and in our administration to improve our footprint in these areas. We work together with our customers, scientists, suppliers, NGO’s and other stakeholders who help us develop our business and find new solutions. Our consumers will benefit from our innovative approach and quality focus through our the well-known brands Arla®, Lurpak®, Castello® and Puck®, which are sold in more than 120 countries.
- Revenue 2018: 10.4 billion EUR
- Cooperative owners: 12,000
- Milk volume 13.9 bn kg