32 – 40
Do you have a passion for (digital) innovation and sustainability? Does delivering excellent consumer service excite you? Do you like solving problems and do you have sublime language skills to professionally play with words? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for creative minds who are fluent in French (C1 level), for our partner, the inspiring Dutch healthcare brand, Philips.
Apply and join our team of social media engagement specialists, to service one of our most innovative international clients.
RIFF Digital Engagement is a challenging and creative workspace, where you can exhaust your language skills and creativity all day long. You will be representing our partner, Philips, on various social media pages and online review platforms.
Our Philips 24/7 engagement team have been interacting with consumers across the globe for over five years, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year, and work hand in hand with our local market teams, like our Philips Benelux or UK & Ireland teams.
As an Engagement Specialist, you excel at working independently. Your empathy and creativity are the foundation of a world class online experience for Philips’ consumers.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all online expressions on Philips’ social media channels and keep a close eye on escalations and hot topics.
- You will answer questions from potential and existing consumers about the Philips product portfolio, in French.
- You will improve the customer satisfaction on all our partner’s social media channels, forums and review sites and strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will proactively share feedback with Philips, to ensure they can continue to improve their product portfolio and services.
- You will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate.
- You will be a part of our French speaking social media team and work flexible shifts in the evening and weekend.
Who are you?
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy. The working hours are great for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? Even better. A position as a social media engagement specialist is perfect for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use counts as well. Besides that, you speak and write French on a native level and are able to hold a conversation in English.
What do we offer?
- The starting salary in this role is 12,50 gross per hour.
- Flexible contracts. We offer 24 – 32-hour and 32 – 40-hour contracts.
- Flexible office times, including evenings and weekends, which you can combine with your fast-paced lifestyle.
- You will receive intensive brand, product and social media care training.
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow within our company, as a Team Manager, Client manager and Consultant.
- You will work for an international organisation with a strong focus on meaningful innovation and sustainability.
- You will work in an open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. We work with various different teams, for a diverse portfolio of exciting brands, in multiple languages. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has an open plan, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent? Challenge your colleagues in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night, including healthy snacks throughout the week and one day where we trade those healthy treats for delicious sweets.
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation via the form below.
For questions about this job, please contact Tim van Beek, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIFF is a digital full-service agency specialised in providing solutions and services for the entire digital customer journey. We help our clients with all issues their own customers are facing. You can contact us for help with digital strategy, online marketing and content, or for customer service and customer contact via various channels, both before, during and after sales. Our client portfolio consists of exciting brands, like Philips, McDonald’s, Schiphol Group, KNVB, Volvo, Nikon, Signify (Philips Lighting) and The Ocean Cleanup.
Our mision is our vision: ‘Be digital, stay human’